About a GED and Student Loans.?

Grant Money - Questions & Answers

Postby bjorn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi there, my question has to deal with getting a loan without a GED.

As far as I know, you can't get a Sallie Mae loan or Pell Grant without one, or a HS Diploma. There was this ATB test I heard about, but I don't think I took that. I took the admissions exam, which said I didn't need to go through pre-Algebra, or this other basic English course.

I had told them upfront that I had neither, and they okay'ed it and gave me both without question. They didn't inform me of any ATB test or any 'special circumstances' regarding getting loans without GED/Diploma.

I came to learn later that I did not qualify for either Sallie or Pell regardless.

If I wasn't allowed to get these loans, am I at fault?
bjorn

Postby linford » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello i saw you posting, i am mrs bervely Parker, a wife of late Barr. Wilson Parker. i was broke down some years back when i lost my husband in car accident and i have to sold out everything that i have in other to save his life. but its quite unfortunate that he still pass away. then 2years later i have to pay off my bill including my two kids school bill. i was refered by a very good man i tought as at then, but later did i know that they were both scamers. please do not allow anybody to decive you. the truth can not be hideng no matter what length it might be. not until i meet with this african man who help me and my little kids. without any stress on getting the loan i needed.
Since then i make to my self a promise to keep telling people about him in other to bring more good and real customer to him.
contact him via:(usman_ibrahimloanfirm@......sg)
Just a bold step today then later you will be very happy to tell the whole world about it.
linford

Postby gwilym37 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

I wasn't eligible for the scholarship scheme at FSU so had to so had a scholarship from a third party.

getting the scholarship I did will not prevent you from getting one direct with the college as normal either, and so it's win-win. Let me see if I can dig out the link for you.

Here we go check out the site below.
url_not_allowed.hotcollegescholarshipinsight.tk
gwilym37

Postby finnur » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm

get a ged, its cheap
finnur

Return to Grant Money