My afqt score was a 31 but my line scores didnt qualify for any jobs should i take the test over?

My afqt score was a 31 but my line scores didnt qualify for any jobs should i take the test over?

Postby fritzroy90 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

If you want to enlist, you should.
fritzroy90

Postby sandon80 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

If I were you I would study my *** off and take this test seriously...The score you make on this test helps to determine what you as an individual would excel at. Me personally, I qualified for every job in the military but excelled at engineering so I'm working as a Civil Engineer now. Yes you should re-take this test and I hope for my sake and every one else in the military who has come before you and will be serving with you that you get a job you're qualified for. As I said, I'm AF CE, I deploy with the army going to FOB's and into hot zones half the time I deploy, I want to know that the men and women serving in my branch and sister branches are the best of the best. If you can't cut the ASVAB then you might need to rethink your career choice
sandon80

Postby benaya37 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

Buy study guides for the ASVAB (AFQT) and take it again. That score is the MINIMUM for the Army, but does not guarantee that you will sign for a job. You want at least a 50 to be the least bit competitive for any job. Invest in a few study guides and take it again.
benaya37

Return to Jobs