Aries looking for a change of luck...?

Postby ridpath » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Date of Birth: 23.03.1970
Time: 9:58 AM
Place: Colombo. Sri Lanka. (Currently living in the Milddle East)

Will I lose my job, or will I be able to change my job to a better one any time soon?

Utterly Frustrated.

Thanks you for the genuine answers.
ridpath

Postby akash52 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Date of Birth: 23.03.1970
Time: 9:58 AM
Place: Colombo. Sri Lanka. (Currently living in the Milddle East)

Will I lose my job, or will I be able to change my job to a better one any time soon?

Utterly Frustrated.

Thanks you for the genuine answers.
being an aries has got nothing to do with your job.

why do people believe in **** like this.

i wish Aries are lucky, im one too - but i don't believe in **** like this
akash52

Postby milford87 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Horoscopes are crap... There is no relationship between the stars and what happens to you.. But if you don't want to lose your job, start doing it better... If you want a different job, quit and go apply
milford87

Postby wyndell » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

I am sorry you are feeling frustrated. This not likely to end soon. But it will not continue forever.
You have several planets in Aries, and Moon in Libra.

You have experienced Transiting Saturn conjunct the Libra Moon, and opposite the Aries planets.
You are also experiencing Transiting Pluto (from Capricorn) squaring these planets.
And Transiting Uranus (from Aries), conjunct the Aries planets and opposite your Moon.

These all bring limitation, major changes, and unexpected upsets into your life. They are all learning experiences you must go through and handle to move down your path. For the next 5 years, be prepared for anything and everything. Anything that you should not be holding onto will be taken from you. Any way in which you are rigid (and this could even just be attitudes) will be shaken up so that you can acquire more flexibility.

Understand that life is in continual flux and change. "making it" is only an illusion. We are all tightrope walkers, and sometimes our rope is shaken more than at other times. Right now your rope is very unstable, and will remain so for some time. The only direction of successful endeavour will be inner spiritual growth. Use whatever happens outwardly as fuel for that growth.
wyndell

Return to Jobs