My boyfriend is driving me nuts! What should I do?

Postby joen85 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 1/2 years and he has been driving me nuts. He is constantly accusing me of cheating. He'll randomly text me to say "you're cheating on me" when I am just hanging out with the girls. My friend thinks that he is cheating on me because he is always accusing me of doing something. I've never cheated on him. He complains that I don't call him or text him. He doesn't realize that the phone goes both ways. He could call or text me as well but he doesn't. When I call or text, he won't answer or reply. Lately he has been hanging up on me. Like today for example, I was talking to my cousin and I started to kinda giggle at something she said and he got pissed off at me and was mad that I couldn't talk because I was with my cousin so he hung up on me. She was helping me with my psych homework because she was a psych major. He didn't even believe me that I was with my cousin. He even sent me a text that said "All you ever do is lie and bullsh*t. When you're done doing that you can call me." So then I call him after my cousin leaves and he ignores my calls. All day he was just acting like an a**. I didn't even do anything to deserve this. I was getting so frustrated and I remembered that I made a promise to him that before I break up with him, I will tell him that he needs to change and I will give him time. So I talked to him about it and literally a few hours later he was pissed at me again for no reason as if I never gave him a warning. I swear the song Hot N Cold by Katy Perry describes him perfectly. One minute he is fine with our relationship and the next he is accusing me of cheating. One minute he wants to marry me and the next he doesn't. I feel like he doesn't even care about our relationship. Today he was supposed to come over after work and he never even showed up. He just went straight home. I am getting so frustrated. He makes our relationship feel like a job. It should be fun. I'm only 19 years old and instead of worrying about how I am doing in my college classes, I have to worry about all of the drama he starts. I swear if there was an award for the biggest drama king, he would get the award in an instant. I am just exhausted all the time. I feel emotionally drained everyday because of how he has been treating me. What should I do? Should I leave or just stick with my warning and hope it works?
joen85

Postby melaniegriffith » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm

you're only 19. you're young. leave. don't date seriously untill you are done with college. im serious. he sound psycho,. that is NOT normal healthy behavior..
melaniegriffith

Postby brando » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Im sorry but if he is acting like that, you should dump him. You deserve better respect and don't have to deal with that. You are NOT his babysitter and you don't have to worry about drama that he could start. He is soo childish. Find yourself a nice real man that is not a child. good luck :) and if he accuses you of cheating, its prob cuz he has cheated or has done some suspicious things. And when he didn't even show up it meant he didn't care. You need someone better!! Go dump his lame *** and go for other guys ;)
brando

Postby murtagh89 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh dear lord. LEAVE!!! LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN!!!!
murtagh89

Postby kwahu4 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

2 words for ya: DUMP HIM!...well, in ur case, a bf shud trust his gf...and not believe in rumours...gud luck:)
kwahu4

Postby maolmuire2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Warn him one more time and if he doesn't change breakup cause he doesnt deserve you if he's like that
maolmuire2

Postby ossie » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 pm

You have given him enough of your precious time.

He is probably cheating on you.

You deserve better.

Peace.
ossie

Return to Jobs