Is CruiseOne a legitimate franchise with good income potential?

Is CruiseOne a legitimate franchise with good income potential?

Postby choncey42 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I absolutely love to travel and have been all over the Caribbean, but I have never cruised before. This seems like an excellent work from home opportunity and working in a travel agency related business seems like a no brainer to me, but I wanted to reach out to others and see if this is a legit business opportunity. Because I could easily relay my knowledge of Caribbean travel to potential clients and could help develop a solid travel agency.

A lot of what I have found online regarding CruiseOne is very positive, and it has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. I mainly wanted to find out the following...

1. How profitable is this business and how much can I actually make doing this? And what is the commission structure? I am aware commissions are only based on how much you sell, and the sky is the limit in some cases.
2. The investment is minimal and I actually have the cash to do it right up front, but what kind of additional expenses could I expect for marketing,etc?...other then what is listed on their franchise info web page?
3. Are there any current franchisees with solid info about the background and stability of this company?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
choncey42

Return to Money