Does Bank of America do pre-employment drug tests?

Postby tito59 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 pm

I've applied for a teller position at Bank of America. I need this job to pay rent this summer (I'm currently a full-time student). I had to agree to potentially submit to pre-employment drug testing and/or random testing. But I've been finding reports online of people who worked at Bank of America and were never tested.

I'm only looking for answers from people who have actually gone through the hiring process and/or worked at Bank of America and have direct experience pertaining to this question. Was there a pre-employment drug test? Is there random testing? If yes to either of those questions, were you notified in advance? How much in advance? Was it a urine analysis?

I would appreciate it if people who are against drug use and see this question as evidence that I use illegal drugs could refrain from lecturing me in this forum. Real answers only please. And thanks in advance to everyone who is able to answer my question. I really appreciate it. :]
tito59

Postby rand54 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

I worked in several banks, citizen national, kbank, & m&t bank... They all did drug testings...one time thing...it's when you first get hired, they notify you that you'll need to do a drug test within a ten day time frame...so drink plenty plenty of water and cranberry juice! Good luck!
rand54

Return to Jobs