My dog ate about 20mg of Vyvanse?

Postby timmy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Vyvannse is a rather new drug for ADHD and its kind of similar to Adoraw and the other drugs. It was a 20 mg pill but he didn't consume all of it. What should I do? He' shakes sometimes and just lays around and was hyper a few days ago. This happened a few days ago and hes been calm lately and not moving that much. He still eats and drinks some. don't just say go to the vet. We called the vet and they didn't know much about Vyvanse because it is new. They said just keep on eye on him and if it doesn't improve bring him in or something like that. My mom was the one onthe phone. He weighs about 30 pounds and we are really low on money right now and if we just bring him to the vet for a checkup ,it would probably be over a hundred dollars. Should we just wait and see what happens or can we give him something? Its been a few days and he is kind of getting better.
timmy

Postby timmy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

Since it has been a few days since your dog ingested the pill it is pretty well out of it's system now. A wait and see attitude is the best thing to do right now.
timmy

Postby porfiro1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:33 am

Since it has been a few days since your dog ingested the pill it is pretty well out of it's system now. A wait and see attitude is the best thing to do right now.
I would say that if the dog was going to have a reaction that would be serious to his health it would have happened by now.
Although I cannot say if there will be any long term effects.
Isnt Vyvanse a non-stimulant?>
what are the ingred's?
porfiro1

Return to Money