Gave a hug to comfort a girl who was crying...got an erection- what should I say to her?

Gave a hug to comfort a girl who was crying...got an erection- what should I say to her?

Postby mamoon89 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

Girl I secretly love lost her job. She was crying. I offered to loan her money to pay her rent and help anyway I can. She came in for a hug and I hugged her to stop her from crying. I hate to see her sad.

But the hug was too long and too close and it caused me to become extremely hard. Now I'm definitely sure she felt it and it was awkward. Now I don't know what to say to her or how to act in front of her. I need some advice. Do all girls understand that it doesn't mean you're creepy or a per? Or is it as bad as I think it is?
mamoon89

Postby chang » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 am

Yes, an awkward moment, especially for you since you say you are secretly in love with her. BUT, this may be a blessing in disguise. This may open the door to a better relationship where you can finally tell her what she means to you.

I can't speak for all girls, of course, but if this had happened between me and my 'good friend', I'd want to talk about it. We women do love to talk...usually. She obviously trusts and likes you and if you approach the subject with sensitivity, tact and friendship this could be the start of a beautiful
relationship. Yippee!

Good luck and I hope this helps.
chang

Postby edward » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 am

You shouldn't be too surprised to learn that, while what happened is awkward, it's a pretty common occurrence, and most girls have had a hug from a guy suddenly take a surprising turn.

It's not something you need to discuss, or worry about, or even give another thought to. Ignore it, pretend it didn't happen and act as though it didn't. She won't assume you're a perv, she'll just assume you're normal.
edward

Postby spangler69 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 am

Its understandable and unless she mentions it i would just ignore it, be yourself most girls understand its a Natural reaction, some would even be flattered. If she doesn't make a big deal about it just go on like before if she says something address it casually, say something along the lines of It was a natural uncontrollable response to an attractive woman being so close i didn't mean for it to cause any awkward situations between us.
spangler69

Postby achanda » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 am

Yer screwed now! She hates you and thinks you r a perv! The reason I say this is how do u secretly love someone ne way? sounds like a total creeper to me... Secretly loves someone... Gets a bonner just hugging... and offering anything just to be around her?
achanda

Postby leifur82 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

Next time you see her, give her a roll of quarters as a first installment of her loan. Tell her that's what she was feeling in your pants the other day and you meant to give it to her then.
leifur82

Postby hsmilton40 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am

Oh sh1T!!! Hahahahahaha brilliant! Nope, nothing you can say mate
hsmilton40

Postby fionnbarr97 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 am

bahaaa its normal for your lower body to react like that
just tell her that it just got hard for no reason & make a joke about it
fionnbarr97

Postby harimann » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 am

"No I was not happy to see you and yes, there IS a carrot in my pocket"
harimann

Postby alson » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 am

she liked it
alson

Next

Return to Jobs