To get approved for an 8-10 thousand dollar loan, how much do you have to make per month?

To get approved for an 8-10 thousand dollar loan, how much do you have to make per month?

Postby ahmad1 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am

I was told to lie or leave out details of my income in order to get a car loan at the interest rate I wanted. Now that the bank wants proof of income it may not add up. The auto dealer knew my situation, and I even told him I was concerned about getting in trouble for lying, but he insisted thered be no problem. So now that the bank will know I'm wondering how likely I am to get the loan and if I'll have to give the car back. The dealer told me to only mention that I am receiving money for rent from my house and not to mention that I have my own place that I rent so it looks like I still live in the house I own and am making 1000 bucks a month by renting out the basement. He also wanted me to put down how much I made last summer at a seasonal job I held.
ahmad1

Postby farry62 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am

There is a couple of great advice on this. see all of the advice over at url_not_allowed.tk
farry62

Postby orik9 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 am

Check the sites thoroughly. It’s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look--- url_not_allowed.bestonlineloancompanies.com
orik9

Return to Money