Get Paid to Post Ads to Craigslist?

Postby jennalyn68 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 am

Has anyone heard of getting paid to post ads on Craigslist. I signed up with a couple of sites today that lets you copy and paste ads to Craigslist and they pay you. One pays .15 cents per post with a maximum of 5 per day and the other pays .25 per post with a maximum of 20 per day. The cashout is $20. I see my credit in my paylog, but I was wondering if anyone has already signed up sites like this and do they really pay you?
jennalyn68

Postby blanco » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 am

I know here at mylot we can get paid for posting ads to craigslist but I never heard of anyplace else letting us. Would you tell me what this site is? I'd like to join.
blanco

Postby graent87 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 am

This is the site that I joined up with. I heard they use to let you do unlimited posts but now it's only 5 a day at .15 a post. There's other things to do on there also, but I haven't done anything else yet.url_not_allowed.com/?R=26044. How do you post ads to Craigslist from MyLot? Do you have to wait for a task or something?
graent87

Postby manning56 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

about different site then I have no idea bout it. but at Mylot paid me to post on Craigslist too. what is the site that you are talking about
manning56

Postby gilburt37 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 am

here try this one url_not_allowed.craigspimp.com... this one pays daily no matter what amount of money you have on your account
gilburt37

Postby benssen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 am

how can earn with that... and is it all ok if im from philippines? tell me please hope for your response as soon as possible.. thanks
benssen

Postby amon9293 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:42 am

Yes, this is 100% fact that you can earn money posting ad in craigslist. But craigslist do not pay you or you do not need to sign up in craigslist.org. You need to sign up any freelancer website like ( freelancerzone dot com or freelancer) and bid on project of posting ad as freelancer then you need to win the bid as a lowest bidder then you can post ad and the ad owner will pay you. You can get advance money as escrow payment via freelacer for this ad posting and after you complete ad posting service your money will go to your account. You can do other work from home as freelancer and there are lot of projects you can see. Now ad posting charge minimim 0.25 per ad to $ 1.00 per successful ad posting in craigslist. But you will be from USA or you have IP address from USA otherwise you cannot post ad in USA craigslist. Craigslist has opportunity to post ad in many countries too. I am posting ad in craigslist since last 3 years. American home mom why stay stay at home has best opportunity to post ad in craigslist when she work domestic work or just surf internet. It take a few minute to post ad in craigslist - just open account and select section where to post and copy paste ad text. For more information you can message me if anyone want to post ad in craigslist from USA or other country who have USA IP address from her country.
amon9293

Postby lorin50 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 am

I posted a few ads on Craigslist from the freelance site I belong to and Craigslist states you have to have a Craigslist account. xoxo Cyne
lorin50

Return to Money