Do I have any chance getting a 50,000 dollar loan?

Postby parnall » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 pm

My trans union score is 623-EQUINOX 672-experian 563. The only thing I have on my credit is a car loan-still being paid for. Open for around 6months now, and I have never been late. Some Hard inquiries from over a year ago. And an old medical bill for 50 dollars(closed and Neg) from 2008. I need a 50,000 to get started with a towing business. I have a estimate of 20,000 doller's in the bank that I would like to use as collateral and make about 35K a year.
parnall

Postby donat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Most likely not. Good luck.
donat

Postby erin73 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

even though your scores are low, with the 20K in the bank & your salary, you may be able to get somewhere at the bank where your funds are deposited. i'd give them a try, can't hurt to talk. talk, then consider if you want to apply now, or in another 6 mo. hope this helps
erin73

Postby wesley » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 pm

You probably won't be able to get an unsecured loan, but you might be able to get a loan for the tow truck. With a truck and 20k cash, you should be well on your way. Try to work out an arrangement with some local garages so that you don't have to have your own building. For example, a garage might be willing to trade some parking spots for towed vehicles in exchange for the extra business you would bring them.
wesley

Postby bomani » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm

I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed twice by fake lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender that gave me the loan $95,000 USD that I was in dire need of. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address: peterkohloanfirms65@......sg,

Please tell him that Mrs. Jennifer Lim Young who he offer loan introduce you to them . I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him.
Thanks.
bomani

Postby frederico54 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello Dear

I am Mr. Michael Anthony, the (G.M.D) MICHAEL LOAN MONETARY; I’m a Reputable Money Lender, who gives out loans to individuals and companies that are in need of loan. Do you have a bad credit? Or are you in need of money to pay bills? I will be glad to render you a loan service at 2% interest rate.
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A LOAN AT A VERY LOW INTEREST RATE FOR ANY LOAN DURATION?
Have you tried to obtain loans from the bank but no success?
Do you need urgent cash to get out of debts?
Do you need finance to expand or establish you own business?
We offer long Term and short term loan. We can also offer to help refinance your home mortgage. If your credit is in the good to excellent range and your looking to get out of your current program we could refinance your mortgage into a fixed rate.
Application is available for applicants who are 18 years and above.
Services Rendered include:
*Consolidation Loan
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.
*Student Loans etc. I await your response if you are interested. Upon response, you'll be mailed a Loan Application Form to Fill. Looking forward to hear from you, you can reach us via.... Email:michaelloanmonetary@.....
Mr. Michael Anthony (G.M.D)
frederico54

Postby dalyn » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:58 pm

ATTN:
Are you a business man or woman? Are you having financial distress or you want to fulfill that dream of yours and you need fund? Are you having difficulties in obtaining a loan from hard lenders or banks because of their high loan fees/requirements? Do you need a loan for any legitimate reason?

Then worry no more as the' Omaking Loan Company" has come to offer loans to interested applicants both locally and overseas no matter the s** or location but age must be 18 years and above. We offer

loans ranging from $5,000.00 (Five Thousand United States Dollars to $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) on a 3% interest rate, under a collateral or non-collateral loan process which can either be on a short or long term loan depending on the applicant choice.

we offer personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, student loans, home loans or loans for any legitimate reason.

For further enquires and to apply for a loan from us, please feel free to contact our application desk via this email: omakingcompanylender@......sg

Regards,
Mr Lee Tijay
OMAKING LOAN COMPANY (CEO)
dalyn

Postby burnard » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 pm

I am Mrs. Cliar from Canada, God has bless me with two kids
and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God
favor in my life,last month ago I was in desperate need of money so I
thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a
loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from
me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to
my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share
idea with a friend and she introduce me to RICHARD KING INTERNATIONAL
LOAN FIRM., she said she was given 50,000USD by MR RICHARD KING , THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF RK LOAN FIRM . so I collected his
email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then
after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of
50,000USD .you can contact him on via email : (
richardkingloanfirm@gmail.com) I am sure he will help you.
burnard

Postby barry16 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

I am Mrs Wendy from Ohio us,I saw your question regarding a loan,I will advise you to be very careful with lenders here because last month i was so much in need of a loan and got scam three times by fake lenders until a friend of mine from Florida introduce me to this legit lender,But at first i was so scared due to my past experience but i decide give them a trier and to my greatest
surprise my loan request of $75,000 was granted,their ways was so easy No collateral,No credit check and with just 3% interest rate.

You can contact them via this E-mail: kohkimtee@......sg
barry16

Return to Loans