HELP!!? What will happen if I uninstall yontoo layers client 1.10.01?

Postby hodei47 » Sun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Something weird is happening to my computer. I am absolutely NOT tech savey. If I try to get online it wont let me go to any page except one that wants me to install a security system that costs a little more cash than I want it to. What do I do? When I clicked on system restore it said what I typed was invalid. Which doesn't make sense because I didn't type anything.
hodei47

Postby kendric » Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 pm

I read about Yontoo Layers Client, its used for Facebook. The post states no one has been attacked by virus using the program.

So, maybe something you may have installed is creating your errors. Most likely to be caused by a virus. Do a scan on your computer to find any infections and remove it.

Hope this helps
Dewa Mata,
JAyres
kendric

Postby pesach » Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 pm

You need first to restart you computer in safe mode. Do you know how to do it? Let me explain to you. When its starting the computer press f8 until you get options like safe mode and so on. then choose safe mode and enter. Then wait until you get the desktop and start virus scan if you have antivirus. when you finish then restart the computer in normal do not do anything until you get your normal desktop and try to see if you can use normally. Good luck and let me for your findings.
pesach

Return to Money