How fast can I get my taxes back from H&R Block?

Postby valerio63 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

I am filling taxes for the first time and I need to know how fast I can get my taxes back? If I was to get a loan could I get it back sooner?
valerio63

Postby ferdinando » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Tax refund anticipation loans are pretty much a thing of the past at this point.
Whether you use H and R or do them online yourself for free it will be 8 to 15 days before you get your refund. Nothing to do to speed that up.
ferdinando

Postby chin-hwa80 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Block no longer does RALs. Most of the tax prep mills have dropped them as the IRS no longer provides debt indicator information to EROs. This forces the banks that actually do the RALs to limit them to credit-worthy customers only, and most really credit-worth folks know how LOUSY a deal those short-term high-interest loans are.

Figure 8 to 15 days for your refund if you e-file and choose to have your refund sent directly to your bank.
chin-hwa80

Postby rikkard29 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm

There are plenty of places and sources that offer loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.

Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your emergency need and situation. Check the site listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.here some good for you.

url_not_allowed.bestonlineloancompanies.com

Good luck!..
rikkard29

Postby lewi20 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm

I am Mrs Wendy from Ohio us,I saw your question regarding a loan,I will advise you to be very careful with lenders here because last month i was so much in need of a loan and got scam three times by fake lenders until a friend of mine from Florida introduce me to legit lender,But at first i was so scared due to my past experience but i decide give them a trier and to my greatest surprise my loan request of $75,000 was granted,their ways was so easy No collateral,No credit check and with just 3% interest rate.

You can contact them via this E-mail: kohloanfirm@......sg

GOOD LUCK
lewi20

Postby hunt22 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I am Barbara Walker from Texas I saw your question on how you need loan that is why I want to refer you to this loan company whom I got a loan of $70,000 from a week ago without any form of credit check and low interest rate of 3%. You can contact them with this email standardloanfirm@live.com
hunt22

Return to Loans