How to make money like Disney Dollars?

Postby hand83 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 am

I want to make money like Disney Dollars. How do I make that and what program do I need to use. Or can I use paint or something and a printer?
hand83

Postby benjaman95 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 am

I make a lot of graphic with photoshop elements. It is reasonably priced and very powerful.

That being said, I have another option for you. There is a board on the DISboards website for Creative DISigns. Someone there has created many different dollar denominations with different characters for anyone to use. I have been giving them to my kids as a way they can earn money for their Disney trip. Here is a link to that post:
url_not_allowed.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1756989&highlight=funny+money
benjaman95

Postby ximun » Sat May 21, 2011 12:33 am

You just want to create your own money for fun? You'll want to use a program like adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop and then use your printer to print it :)

If you were actually asking about finding deals at disney you might try url_not_allowed.com :)
ximun

Postby erwynn » Sat May 21, 2011 12:35 am

The Disney Dollars were very cute and actually worked as money inside Disney! They no longer make them - I wonder if it is because people tried to copy them? But if I wanted to create something similar I would use photoshop! Have fun
erwynn

Return to Money