How To Make Money In A Small Town?

Postby ferryl » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:50 pm

I live in a tiny town it only has a little over 600 people in it. I am 13 years old. I am trying to buy a dog for my brother, and cat cat for my sister. I already picked out a cat, but my mom says it has to be spayed and declawed, which cost $100, and the dog cost $400. I am these are for birthday presents. I can't mow lawns, and there is no store near us. No paper route, there is not a whole lot of things for me too do. I also need gift ideas for my 15 year old brother (Not a car), and my parents. Thanks! Please give me unique ideas! Thank you so much!
ferryl

Postby merton42 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 pm

I live in a tiny town it only has a little over 600 people in it. I am 13 years old. I am trying to buy a dog for my brother, and cat cat for my sister. I already picked out a cat, but my mom says it has to be spayed and declawed, which cost $100, and the dog cost $400. I am these are for birthday presents. I can't mow lawns, and there is no store near us. No paper route, there is not a whole lot of things for me too do. I also need gift ideas for my 15 year old brother (Not a car), and my parents. Thanks! Please give me unique ideas! Thank you so much!
See what jobs you could do for some of the local farmers. They might let you do some egg picking or something.
merton42

Postby shaddock21 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

you should get a job.
shaddock21

Postby jung-su » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:55 pm

you should get a job.
jung-su

Return to Money