How many people enjoy their job?

Postby gunn » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I always hear people telling me they hate their jobs etc.
I hope do enjoy my job that I have for probably the rest of my life, after I get my degree.
So, really.. How many people actually love waking up and going to work?
gunn

Postby worrell » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

I can't say everyday I wake up and say "yayyy! I'm working today!!" although I do enjoy my job. I take care of people with physical and developmental disabilities. They are very sweet and my job is very humbling. I enjoy making a difference in their lives.
worrell

Postby macleod12 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Seven people enjoy their work, their names are Dozey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy and Horny
macleod12

Postby attmore » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm a career coach and I enjoy my Vocation, which my calling, my purpose, and some say when you find your vocation your on vacation the rest of your life.

Here's how you can find the life you want with the work you love.

Find something that you absolutely love doing, you're passionate about, you're gifted at, your skills, abilities, value system, attitude—everything aligns with going that direction.

Also discover what’s unique about you"? What are your personality characteristics? What are your skills and abilities, values, dreams, and passions?

When we are purposeful about looking for a career that fits all the parts of who we are then we are more productive. We have less stress, less conflict, we tend to act and treat people more the way we were called to live.

Then because statics show that 85% of your success will come from personal skills — attitude, enthusiasm, smile, tone of voice, etc. Only 15% come from your skills, regardless of age. I Polish the 85% of my skills and etc, so you should too. (perfect example of this is MC statement above about how she enjoys helping people)

Hope this helps
attmore

Postby yonah » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm

There was a part time job I had. Me, as a new employee. I thought it was normal to work at non-popular position. Later, eventually goes into more meaningful position. What happen to me, was restoring shelves inside refrigerator. That's all I did. I ask when to do other work. They said I'll be doing it. Never happened. So I quit.
I knew one person that work there. She says I was not treated right.
Screw you Wawa.
yonah

Postby ealuvig » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 pm

me
this site can help you!
url_not_allowed.com/
ealuvig

Return to Jobs