How much would payments be on a $2000.00 title loan?

Postby harrington20 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm

We need extra money and my son told me don't get a title loan, that they are predators. But does anyone know how much monthly payments would be on this obnoxcious loan?
harrington20

Postby aadi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

usually about 30% interest and you have to pay all the money back in a very short time like a couple months.
dont miss one or the mob will tow your car and sell it at auction. LEGALLY!
aadi

Postby fiachra » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi, I am Mrs Nina Leo I lived in Canada with my son name Jameson and my aged mother. Sometime last year my ex husband left me to get married to another woman in United States living me all alone to take care of myself and the kid includeding the bills, 2 months ago I was in search for a loan of $75,000, as i was running out of money to meet up things for my family and I was scammed $6,500 and I decided not to involve my self in such business again, finally the Managing Director of(CLARKE LOAN FIRM) managed by Mr.CLARKE WILLIAM Due to my personality and the fact that i needed money to fix things right. I made a trial and most grateful am I today; I was given a loan of $80,000 by this great firm. If you are truely in need of a genuine loan or financial assistance and you dont want to be scam knowing that you can be trusted and reliable, of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact them today via email: clarkeloanfirm88@..... or clarkeloanfirm@gmail.com I am feed up of this scammers and what they are doing to people on the internet concerning loan issue and i promised not to keep this to myself, i have to share it with everyone that i can reach out to....Remain blessed.

NINA LEO
fiachra

Postby magee21 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

I am Mrs.Amanda Davis a resident citizen of the United States of America.I am 52 years of age and entrepreneur business woman.I once had difficulties in financing my business initially when I started,and a good friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Alan Koh to get a loan from his company. When I contacted them it took just 48 hours to get my loan approved and transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in their loan agreement/terms and conditions.If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today via this email address:Name: Mr.Alan Koh (CEO) of Real Loan Company Email:realloancompany@mcmug.org
magee21

Postby haneul18 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm

I would imagine a very high interest rate and all the interest added to teh balance up front, so even if you pay it off early, you won't save any interest

the monthly pmt depends on the length of the loan and the full amount - so you will have to ask the lender
haneul18

Postby daibhid15 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 pm

I am Mrs Jane from Texas,I saw your question regarding a loan and i will advise you to be very careful because last month i was so much in need of a loan and got scam over $2,000 by fake lenders here....i was introduce to this legit lender by a friend from Ohio but at first i was so scared but decide give them a trier and to my greatest surprise my loan request of $95,000 was granted,Their ways was so easy,No collateral,No credit check,No co-signer and with just 3% interest rate.

You can contact them via this E-mail: kohloanfirm@......sg

GOOD LUCK.
daibhid15

Postby creswell » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 pm

I am Mrs Jane from Texas,I saw your question regarding a loan and i will advise you to be very careful because last month i was so much in need of a loan and got scam over $2,000 by fake lenders here....i was introduce to this legit lender by a friend from Ohio but at first i was so scared but decide give them a trier and to my greatest surprise my loan request of $95,000 was granted,Their ways was so easy,No collateral,No credit check,No co-signer and with just 3% interest rate.

You can contact them via this E-mail: kohloanfirm@......sg

GOOD LUCK.
My name is Mr. Roland from NJ i am looking to find down payment assistance to purchase a home . i have search every where only got scammed 2 times . Till someone here introduce me to this loan company who helped me with $65,000 last week . if you are in need just contact legacyloanfirm@gmail.com and be a testimony just like me .
creswell

Postby adolfo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

This is to inform you that PERKINS LOAN FIRM is currently offering loan to both firms and individuals at low interest rate(2%),The Minimum amount you can borrow is $5,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of $10.Million. if you need loan from my company provide the following so that we can proceed:
Your Names:
Your Country:
Your Address:
Your Age:
Your Fax Number:
Personal Number:
Office Number:
Your Occupation:
s**:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Loan duration:
Brief description of individual:

You can contact us on via Email. perkinsloans@.....
REGARDS

MR PERKINS KELLY

C.E.O
adolfo

Postby esrlson » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 pm

It depends upon the interest rate.

One of the news magazine shows looked at title loans years ago.

The rate was 24%.......a month!!!

This means that your payment would be $480 per month for just the interest.

After 5 months, you would have paid them $2400 but you would still owe the original $2000.
esrlson

Postby spencer » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

I am Dr. Jack Perkinson, a financial Manager Of Grant Loan Firm.Do
you need a loan or you want to refinance your home, expand your business and
pay off your bills? We grant Debt Consolidation Loan, Business Loan, Home
Refinancing Loan, Auto Loan and Company Loan at 2% interest rate per
year.Ranging from ($1,000.00)minimum to ($50 000.000.00) maximum. If
interested,please contact us with the following E-mail: grantloan@blumail.org

Best Regard's
DR.Jack Perkinson
spencer

Next

Return to Loans