Legitimate HYIP

Legitimate HYIP

Postby ari » Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Most people say it is dangerous to get in HYIPs since most of them are Ponzi scams. One said that if you really want to be in HYIP, you should check if the program / company is registered in SEC. Can you recommend any legitimate HYIP sites? Or better yet, how will one know that a HYIP is a real thing / paying one or a scam?
ari

Legitimate HYIP

Postby axel » Tue May 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Generally speaking the higher the advertised payout the more likely it is that it is a scam. Search on the internet for the forums and discussion groups on the subject, there you are more likely to see a balanced view of opinions and experience from people already involved. I have tried a few but had no real success with any of them, but there again I have not been prepared to invest over a period of time. Some are legit and honest.
axel

Legitimate HYIP

Postby page » Tue May 10, 2011 2:24 pm

There's no such thing as legitimate HYIP. They are created with a purpose to scam after 100 days. People know it but still they join in the hope that they get lucky. If you're one of the first members then you will earn from such sites but if you join too late then say goodbye to your money. HYIP sites pay their earlier members using the investments of the new comers. Don't believe in any site that says they're using the members' money to invest into forex or similar things like that. The better alternative to HYIP, would be money-cycler programs. There are some sites that pay 2% daily of your investments. With money-cyclers, you are actually buying a product/service. It's similar to a local networking company where you get to earn from a matrix when you buy the products being sold. However, with money-cyclers, the products are mostly advertising packages. Basically, you'll buy advertising credits to promote your site and earn at the same time.
page

Legitimate HYIP

Postby crosbie14 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:26 pm

There's no such thing as legitimate HYIP. They are created with a purpose to scam after 100 days. People know it but still they join in the hope that they get lucky. If you're one of the first members then you will earn from such sites but if you join too late then say goodbye to your money. HYIP sites pay their earlier members using the investments of the new comers. Don't believe in any site that says they're using the members' money to invest into forex or similar things like that. The better alternative to HYIP, would be money-cycler programs. There are some sites that pay 2% daily of your investments. With money-cyclers, you are actually buying a product/service. It's similar to a local networking company where you get to earn from a matrix when you buy the products being sold. However, with money-cyclers, the products are mostly advertising packages. Basically, you'll buy advertising credits to promote your site and earn at the same time.
Thank you for your comment and your suggestion. It's the first time I have heard of money-cycler programs. I have learned something new today.
crosbie14

Legitimate HYIP

Postby salhford » Tue May 10, 2011 2:27 pm

You're welcome. I think you may be familiar with them. They go by other terms like Matrix or MLM and in the Philippines, this kind of money making program is called Networking. But if you're really thinking of investing on HYIP, try instead money-cyclers like Ad2Million and JSS-Tripler. These 2 sites pay you 2% from your investment. I just received my 7th payment from Ad2Million today while I just started with JSS-Tripler few weeks ago. You may want to try also Club Asteria which has a share revenue program. Although, it may take long before you start earning from CA.
salhford

Legitimate HYIP

Postby wyndell70 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:29 pm

My of this get-rich-quick site are created to commit internet fraud or scam. Just look for an online business that will give you your earning little by little. thanks
wyndell70

Legitimate HYIP

Postby clemens25 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I think before any investment you yourself should be satisfied with the performances of the site. Always keep in mind the age old proverb which goes as follows; 'look before you leap'.
clemens25

Legitimate HYIP

Postby edmyg41 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

i had just made a discussion related to this high yield scheme. before i join any HYIP i make sure that i won't be scammed. based from my readings, tehre is no such HYIP site that's legal and paying religiously so we might as well get rid of that. there are still many ways on how to earn online. one is mylot and we live to mylot forever. just don't lose hope.
edmyg41

Return to Money