I need make money. How do I make $1000 in 2 weeks?

Postby ezekiel » Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

I need to make $1000 in 2 weeks or else i will lose my car and my home. I have 2 kids the ages of 2 years old and 2 months old. Ive started to fall behind on bills. i already work 2 jobs but its still not enough to get caught up. i dont want donations or loans. i need to get myself out of this mess. i am open to any suggestions. please be serious in your replies.
ezekiel

Postby zigor38 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I need to make $1000 in 2 weeks or else i will lose my car and my home. I have 2 kids the ages of 2 years old and 2 months old. Ive started to fall behind on bills. i already work 2 jobs but its still not enough to get caught up. i dont want donations or loans. i need to get myself out of this mess. i am open to any suggestions. please be serious in your replies.
If you already work 2 jobs, it is very unlikely you can make that kind of money in two weeks.

Perhaps you need to find one or two BETTER jobs? You might need to go back to school and learn a skill that can turn into a CAREER, not a JOB. Nursing pays well and is pretty flexible when it comes to hours.

You could do some babysitting, mow lawns, deliver pizza in the evenings, throw newspapers in the morning, etc. BUT, two weeks is too short for those solutions to net $1,000. Maybe you should have asked us for advice a month or two ago?

Pick up Dave Ramsey's book at the library and read it. Learn to live on less than you earn. Someone who is broke should NOT have a car that is fiananced. You should buy a cheap used car for cash. Check out Dave's plans and try to get your finances in order after you get through this current crises.
zigor38

Postby stirling73 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I really don't think that's possible if you are already working two jobs. When are you going to sleep or see your kids. I agree with guy who said to try and find one better job. However if you are looking to raise money have you considered selling any un-used, gently used or unwanted items on ebay. That may help you get some of the money you need.
stirling73

Postby cenewyg21 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

What kind of budget are you running that you would be that far in debt? It doesn't matter if you make $10,000 per month, if you spend $11000 per month, in short order you will be broke. You don't have an income problem, you have an outgo problem. Fix that, problem solved. More money would only encourage your present, inappropriate behavior.
cenewyg21

Return to Loans