neobuxhacks.com is really legit

Postby basset » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 am

hi i want to know that neobux hacks refferal adder is really legit plz tell me if any one has the software plz share the software don.t give sharecash links
basset

Postby stroud6 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 am

I think the name alone says it all. I do not think that Neobux does allow this.
stroud6

Postby abram36 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 am

i am a computer neard and trust me there is no way u can cheat neobux. seriously no way . even if u hack into the site you wont get paid after u request cashout.
abram36

Postby constantine » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:10 am

Nope these are just an attempt to make some money and also to gain some personal information from people. Also these programs will most likely have some form of malware attached to them. They may work they may not but not without putting your computer at risk I went to the website and well there where grammar and spelling errors. Which is a big heads up not so much grammar but spelling is a major one also when they are claiming to be professional. Also to the statement that it isn't possible to hack a website is completely false anyone who knows that computers are always at risk to be attacked and Neobux.com is able to be hacked successfully if the person wanted to put enough energy into it. These however wouldn't do it as these are scripts and would just use a method that is most likely already found out by neobux several months ago as scripts are easier to block than an actual person hacking. Either that it is using an exploit in their system that will get blocked at some point and accounts found to use these exploits will get banned.
constantine

Return to Money