If I owe money at a college can u still get finacial aid?

Grant Money - Questions & Answers

Postby dwade87 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am

I got below a 1.5 gpa this semester due to family issues, was not able to attend all my classes. The college denied me of getting my pell grant and other government loans because of this and now i owe money to them. If i wanted to transfer to another college would i still get finacial aid and government loans? Also I didnt default on my loans.
dwade87

Postby eysteinn » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

I got below a 1.5 gpa this semester due to family issues, was not able to attend all my classes. The college denied me of getting my pell grant and other government loans because of this and now i owe money to them. If i wanted to transfer to another college would i still get finacial aid and government loans? Also I didnt default on my loans.
you can't attend another school until you pay off your old debt at the old one... so no, you can't get fin aid at another school because they won't accept you as a degree seeking student
eysteinn

Postby jedediah24 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 am

Hm. It depends. I had to withdraw twice from one university and owed money from a loan to that particular university. I was granted admission later to a community college and then later still to a DIFFERENT university and I still owed money to the first university.
You should just apply and see what happens. I think that to a certain extent it is up to each school's financial aid office. It is pretty much guaranteed, though, that you will NOT receive fin aid from the school you owe until you pay what you owe in full. Good luck!
jedediah24

Postby tuvya » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 am

GOOD NEWS MY PEOPLE OF CANADA.
I AM MRS. TURAVEE FROM CANADA WHEN I WAS IN NEED OF LOAN TO HELP MY FAMILY BECAUSE THING WAS VERY HARD THAT TIME I DON'T HAVE ANY WERE TO GO AND I CALLED GOD AND I PRAY TO HIM AND I WAS ON LINE TALKING WITH MY FRIEND I WAS TELL HER ABOUT WHAT I AM GOING TRUE AND SHE WAS SO SORRY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL HELP ME TO GET A LOAN FROM A GOOD AND KIND LENDER FROM IS COUNTRY WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM HEAR AND SHE TO ME THAT I SHOULD NOT BE CRYING AGAIN AND I HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD WHEN SHE ASK ME TO CONTACT MR. JOHNSON HOWARD I AM VERY HAPPY TO CONTACT HIM YESTERDAY I WAS CALL IN MY BANK THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFER MY LOAN TO MY BANK ACCOUNT WHEN I TO MR JOHNSON HOWARD HE TOLD ME THAT HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH ME AND MY FAMILY NOW AND I TOLD HIM THAT FROM TODAY I PROMISE TO TALL PEOPLE WHICH NEED LOAN ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT I WILL ADVICE THEM TO CONTACT HIM FOR THERE LOAN ALSO SO THAT THEY CAN BE FREE FROM PROBLEM NOW TODAY ME AND MY LOVELY FAMILY ARE HAPPY JUST BECAUSE OF ONE GOD SENT MAN WHICH HELP ME AND MY FAMILY THANK BE TO GOD FOR MY LIFE I KNOW THAT THIS IS GOD DOING IN MY LIFE PLEASE THERE PEOPLE OUT THERE YOU HAVE SEE WHAT GOD HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE, BECAUSE OF THIS GOOD MAN PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY KINDLY OF LOAN JUST CONTACT MR. JOHNSON HOWARD NOW MAIL (info.goodwayloancompany@gmail.co)
THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR HEARING WHAT I AM PASTING TRUE BEFORE GOD HELP ME TODAY.
REGARD MRS. TURAVEE.
tuvya

Postby gerred » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 am

There are a few great information on this. take a look at all of the information on links second and fifth over here www.loanstalkcentral.tk
gerred

Return to Grant Money