Pizza Huts EIN Number For Filing Taxes?

Postby johnny » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm

I need pizza huts EIN (Employers Identification Number) for someone living in Houston, TX.
johnny

Postby berton » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 pm

What do you need with their EIN? I can't think of a legitimate need from a person asking in this forum.

2ndly, the Houston TX area probably has a dozen pizza hut franchises all with different EINs. Even if you have a legitimate use, the odds are you will get the wrong number and cause someone problems.

If you have a legitimate use then call the Pizza Hut in question, make sure you have the one you need and ask them over the telephone.
berton

Postby culann » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm

If you don't have the W-2 then please do not do your taxes until you receive it. The problem is, there is a EIN for employees and then for corporate. If we were to go and google Pizza Hut EIN you may end up with the wrong EIN and this will start an issue that will snowball after about a year or so when you are audited. Call your employer/former employer and ask them for the W-2 or the status. Waiting a week or so to file with the proper information is preferable to having issues with the IRS when you least need them to surface, trust me.
culann

Postby dayson6 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm

It'll be on your W-2. Stop trying to file illegally from just a pay stub. Pizza Hut in Houston has multiple EIN's so chances of getting the right one here aren't good.
dayson6

Return to Taxes