Signs your boyfriend likes someone else?

Postby welton79 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:38 am

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over 2 years now, He just got a new job and he likes it way more then he ever liked anyother job, but I can see why many girls work there with him. Theres this one girl inparticular that he seems to talk about her quite often. I think he brought up her name 5 times about random things like how he went to school with her, how cool her new car is ect. Another thing he was texting her. so I deleted her number out of his phone (he says he rarly talks to her) I dont belive that. anyway another thing we see her everytime we go to the mall or go out and everytime he says "heyyyyy _____" and sometimes honks so she sees him. I just want to know like do you think he has a thing with her or is he just good friends.. I feel like its a crush or somthing but he would never admit that. (she has a boyfriend aswell) i just dont trust her. let me know what you think
welton79

Postby chayyim52 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 am

I'd say friends, she's not available so there's no reason to not trust her and even if she was single she hasn't done anything to make you not trust her. if she was hitting on him you should trust him to step back and if it's worrying you so much maybe that's an issue in your relationship
chayyim52

Return to Jobs