State taxes on one million dollars?

Postby heskovizenako » Wed Jan 05, 1983 4:04 am

I have to do an Economics project based on the (hypothetical, unfortunately) case that my teacher is giving me one million dollars. I have to find out the federal and state taxes (I'm living in South Carolina) that I have to pay before I have a final number of dollars that I am free to spend. The problem is, none of these answers are anywhere over the entire Internet and my teacher either refuses to answer questions about it or is quite vague. If you have any idea of where I can get the correct percentages to deduct, please let me know. Thank you.
heskovizenako

Postby galchobhar » Mon Mar 08, 1999 2:13 pm

I Think its about 32% federal 23% state
galchobhar

Postby cornal32 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 am

I have to do an Economics project based on the (hypothetical, unfortunately) case that my teacher is giving me one million dollars. I have to find out the federal and state taxes (I'm living in South Carolina) that I have to pay before I have a final number of dollars that I am free to spend. The problem is, none of these answers are anywhere over the entire Internet and my teacher either refuses to answer questions about it or is quite vague. If you have any idea of where I can get the correct percentages to deduct, please let me know. Thank you.
cornal32

Return to Taxes