The person who did my tax stole half of tax return what can i do?

Postby bonifacius » Fri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Half of you tax RETURN was stolen how many forms and schedules did you end up with after the half of the RETURN FORMS and schedule were stolen.
Tax RETURN a hand full of paper income TAX RETURN schedules and forms and miscellaneous information forms that make up your copy of your income tax RETURN.
Are you sure that the preparer did not charge you this $ amount that you claim to have been stolen from your $$ amount of your anticipated REFUND amount the charges could have legal collectible charges for the tax RETURN preparation fees and service for this location that you used for this purpose and were these charges supposed to be withheld from your REFUND amount before you received the remaining amount of your REFUND?
Report it to the company office or contact your local IRS and ask them if they can advise you as what your next step could possibly be to get this matter solved IF the preparer really stole half of your REFUND $ amount.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 05/04/2011
bonifacius

Postby koty » Fri May 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Huh? Your question makes no sense. Nobody wants your tax return and half of a tax return is useless. A tax return is what you filed with the IRS.

Tax preparers can't get their hands on your refund, that's illegal. However if you chose to have your tax prep fees deducted from your refund, the refund would be sent through a 3rd party bank for the fee strip and to also deduct the fee for the service.
koty

Postby crisdean59 » Fri May 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Report it to the company
crisdean59

Postby leeland33 » Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

OK, first off, 554 is NOT half of 1645.
leeland33

Postby weallere » Fri May 06, 2011 6:05 pm

is this a 2nd post on the same problem?
report him to IRS
weallere

Return to Taxes