Is there a scholarship for speech impediments?

Postby gervaso » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 am

I'm in desperate need of money for college and am pretty much looking for any available scholarships. I have a lisp, and have searched the internet for scholarships for speech impediments but have yet to find any leads. Anyone know of a scholarship of this sort?
gervaso

Postby attakullakulla49 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

you get scholarships based on things you accomplish like having a high gpa or admission test scores... you are searching too narrowly and need to widen your scope. A lisp is something to be CORRECTED with speech therapy. You are old enough you need to get rid of it...
attakullakulla49

Postby tipper91 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 am

i dont know. but if you go to fastweb.com its a scholarship website.. if you make your profile, then they seach the scholarships for you it like narrows it down and you can apply for them all on your homepage because you would qualify for them all :) hope i helped some, i use fastweb all the time its a great site.
tipper91

Postby noland » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am

When it comes to scholarship or financial aid questions, I point my friends to check out url_not_allowed.FinancialAidQuick.com and take a look around.Its good mini directory with a few great sources of information.
noland

Return to Scholarships / Money For College