If i want to get paid to marry a foreign woman where would i go to find such thing how would i find it ?

If i want to get paid to marry a foreign woman where would i go to find such thing how would i find it ?

Postby diarmad84 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

im in alot of debt and looking for a way out i know its not legal but what isnt these days. so how, where, would i find someone looking to pay?
diarmad84

Postby hanno » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Looking to pay for a poor man so she can support him financially? Try Camelot.
hanno

Postby bemeere74 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 pm

It's not worth it.

It is a much longer commitment now because USCIS requires a 2 year conditional period before the alien can have a full green card. So you are stuck married for 2 years; 3 if you have to wait the full term until the person can apply for US citizenship.

If they find out that it is a fraudulent marriage you can go to federal prison and pay 100s of thousands in fine.
bemeere74

Postby thormund61 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

not worth the risk. immigration really checks into these relationships before they allow the person to enter the country. you have to prove you have a real relationship with things like photos taken together at different times, letters, cards, emails. phone calls and testimony from friends and family who know you both.

declare bankruptcy. that is at least legal and not as risky.
thormund61

Return to Debt Management