I want to move and start over, what do I need to do?

Postby vinsone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi, I am 20 year old male from minnesota who is sick of life here and wants to move and start over, but I do not know where to start and what I need to do, I want to move to big city where there is diversity and more open minded people. I will be moving by myself and I don't know anyone in any big city so I would have to do everything on my own. what do I need to do to start, like housing, job, and etc. any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks a lot for the help
vinsone

Postby tajo68 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:35 pm

You should start by securing a job. Plenty of companies have over-the-phone and online job interview systems. You also need to secure housing. You would have to look for a place (preferably a normal house, if you can afford it). I you can't buy a house, get an apartment somewhere. Like job interviews, you can just look online.
Good luck on where ever the tides of live decide to take you. And, if they're in a good mood, you'll do pretty well. If not, you'll end up like that one guy... Jeffrey???
I don't know, but anyway, good luck. (:
tajo68

Postby jestin86 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:38 pm

get educated first, get a degree with which you can find a solid career, THEN move.
jestin86

Postby saleem » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 pm

depends on how old you are, and if you're currently in college or not?? or do you have some college credits, a AS degree...that can transfer to another out-of-state school??

I know thats what I did, was the easiest route is through school/college....I got my AS degree, and got accepted by a out-of-state university, live on campus.

It's much harder to do so any other way alone, unless you save up quite a bit of money for rent, car, gas, food,expenses until you find and secure a job to stay out in the new place alone
saleem

Return to Jobs