What are some good overnight jobs?

Postby caulan57 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm looking for an overnight job but lots of the places are usually grocery stores. I'm looking for a place that pretty much everyone knows about. I thought Target might've been a good choice, but are there any places like that have night shifts? I know Walmart has night shifts but I heard lots of bad reviews.

There's other kinds of overnight jobs that I liked but they wanted someone with previous work experience. Sadly, I have none. These involved security and typing stuff though.
caulan57

Postby farrand » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm looking for an overnight job but lots of the places are usually grocery stores. I'm looking for a place that pretty much everyone knows about. I thought Target might've been a good choice, but are there any places like that have night shifts? I know Walmart has night shifts but I heard lots of bad reviews.

There's other kinds of overnight jobs that I liked but they wanted someone with previous work experience. Sadly, I have none. These involved security and typing stuff though.
you can become a club protector
farrand

Postby joe55 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Overnight caretakers.
Houses for mentally challenged adults often hire workers for overnights.
Janitor.
Babysitter or elderly sitter.
Stores, dunkin donuts, mall cleaner,
Goodluck!
joe55

Postby aidan25 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm

any job requires you to WORK - you have already listed most of them

security, hotel night auditor, store stock replenisher (retail/grocery), nursing, hospital orderlies

that covers about 90% of your options

you aren't going to get any kind of decent job without advanced education or job training
aidan25

Return to Jobs