What do i get my best friend for her 19th birthday?

Postby basilius41 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 am

for my best friends birthday me her and my sister are doing something and we already had to pay 130 dollars each. My sister thinks that should be her gift but i think we should get her something. All my best friend wants is money but id rather not give her money considering she had a job and blows money. i also don't know what would be a good amount. ANY IDEAS ?
basilius41

Postby huw54 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:21 am

Tattoo. That's what I'm going to get.
huw54

Postby ranen » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 am

Since you are already paying so much for the other thing. Why not do something nice like a little scrap book of your friendship or get a nice pic of the two of you put into a frame. Perhaps even a collage for her wall of all your great friendship memories would be fun .
ranen

Postby stuart22 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 am

Well if she wants cash instead of giving it directly you could get a gift certificate from a store she likes or a drug store so she can update on her make up or whatever you think ;) Or you can buy her a nice friendship necklace or make her something like a board with those sticky papers and write a bunch of reasons you love her... Those ideas might inspire you for something :))
stuart22

Postby attakullakulla49 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:26 am

My friend bought me a fun ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like creative surprises and mail. You get a new surprise package each month full of awesome, fun goodies.

I'ts cool bc the gifts keep coming every month so its like your gift goes on forever ;)
attakullakulla49

Return to Jobs