What is the best wholesale clothing store in Colon free zone panama where I can buy cheap clothes?

What is the best wholesale clothing store in Colon free zone panama where I can buy cheap clothes?

Postby geraghty60 » Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 am

I would like to open my own store (not a big one), and I would like to know where to buy clothes in panama I've heard its cheap, but my budget is only $500 how much can I buy with this (I know probably not a lot)? but should I go there or should I stay on avenida central If I only count with that much money, any advices?
geraghty60

Postby taber21 » Mon May 09, 2011 12:20 am

Mate, the Colon Free Zone is not a shopping mall. In fact it used to be a part of town that got segregated. You will find a lot of stores that sell either perfumes, clothing, shoes, electronics, watches, etc. But nothing like a Wal-Mart where you can pick a bit of everything.
taber21

Postby haydn » Mon May 09, 2011 12:22 am

wel if ur looking for jewerly u can go to Colon Free zone, So my best suggestion to u is dat if ur looking for Cheap BRAND NAME CLOTHES, u should visit www.cheapshoesjordans.com where u will find Jordan and airmax really cheap same with clothes.
I live in panama and i get all my clothes from dat Link.
u will need a credit card (paypal) in order to bay online, also they give u the option to pay via wester union. Or u can do what i ben doin, go to panamanetbay give them the web link with the ITEM# that tryin to bay and they will pay it for u, so u just need to give tham 60% of the ITEM price, as soon the ITEM reach panama they will call u to to pay the rest . SIMPLE AS 123.......
haydn

Return to Money