When applying for a job, how often do you call to "check on the status of your application?"?

When applying for a job, how often do you call to "check on the status of your application?"?

Postby honi44 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I've been applying for jobs, and I've been told to get the job, call and ask about the job frequently. So do I call everyday? Every other day? Or what?
Also, after putting in the application, how long do I wait until I begin calling?
honi44

Postby chionesu61 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:58 pm

I've been applying for jobs, and I've been told to get the job, call and ask about the job frequently. So do I call everyday? Every other day? Or what?
Also, after putting in the application, how long do I wait until I begin calling?
dont call too frequently or you'll be labeled a pest and application thrown away
contact them 48 hrs after the initial contact and if you get an interview
again 48 hrs after the interview
chionesu61

Postby blade6 » Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm

careers.leadhoster.com - this site provided me some useful tips for successful application to my current job.
blade6

Return to Jobs