Why does the usa always have to interfere in other countries business why should I care what is happening...?

Why does the usa always have to interfere in other countries business why should I care what is happening...?

Postby ashley22 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 pm

in totally other parts of the world?Why aren't we more concerned about our problems like jobless people,our terrible economy,and our own war?OH! and while i am on the topic of WAR why, why why are we wasting money on a war that could have been completely avoided saving 20,500 lives?...HUH?..oh,...you don't know do you?
ashley22

Postby tihalt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 pm

in totally other parts of the world?Why aren't we more concerned about our problems like jobless people,our terrible economy,and our own war?OH! and while i am on the topic of WAR why, why why are we wasting money on a war that could have been completely avoided saving 20,500 lives?...HUH?..oh,...you don't know do you?
Because America is really messed up. They're more concerned with other countries and not themselves. They think they're just a great country to be in well its not. They could've ended the war wait rewind NEVER STARTED IT I should say. They shouldn't let people of their country to die of something that's THEIR fault. How about the president and other important people of America go out to war to risk their lives? They should because it's they're fault. I hate America so much! Spending money on worthless things. So much crap going on like unemployment,animal cruelty, drugs,rapists,and etc. Why should America even be a country!? I think they do it just to piss people off.
tihalt

Postby cormick27 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 pm

If you believe no one knows the answer, it isn't logical that you asked the question. It is not necessary for every man and woman to care about a war in order for our government to become involved. There are many reasons why the US has determined it is our country's responsibility to police the world. What may seem like a waste of money to you may be the honorable thing to do as far as those who hold office are concerned. If you object to the manner in which your elected officials run the country, vote them out of office and make a determined effort to place those in office who agree with your politics. I also do not always agree with our government, however I am not the one making the decisions. But I can certainly vote.
cormick27

Postby everleigh43 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

If you believe no one knows the answer, it isn't logical that you asked the question. It is not necessary for every man and woman to care about a war in order for our government to become involved. There are many reasons why the US has determined it is our country's responsibility to police the world. What may seem like a waste of money to you may be the honorable thing to do as far as those who hold office are concerned. If you object to the manner in which your elected officials run the country, vote them out of office and make a determined effort to place those in office who agree with your politics. I also do not always agree with our government, however I am not the one making the decisions. But I can certainly vote.
Jeez. It amazes me how ignorant some people can be. First of all, I have to comment on the topic of war. Has it occurrd to you that the reason we war with other countries is to make money/ keep valuable resources such as oil? Also, If we do not establish healthy relationships with allies, how do you expect the United States to make money? People like you make me ashamed to live in this country.
everleigh43

Postby london » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm

well you should care. Have you ever thought about travelling around the world? Maybe Europe? It's quite shameful to be an American these days- if people outside know you are American in their country they might get angry at you. That's quite serious.

Also you stated that it was a waste to spend money on war. WEll that just proves you care about what the US is doing in other countries. IT ALL AFFECTS YOU IN THIS globalized world.

Whether directly or indirectly. EXAMPLE OF DIRECT- 911 attacks INDIRECT- higher gas prices due to events outside the US
london

Postby wudoweard81 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

well I know the reason we always interfere in other country's problems is to protect our own economic interests. One of the main reasons why we got into WWI was because we traded so much with England that if the allies lost, then we would lose a lot of money. Also, we like to be seen as a world power so we like to put ourselves in pointless wars to show off what we've got while keeping the problems at home a secret. And also after WWI the US decided to take on the role of the world police.
wudoweard81

Postby fiynn94 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Almost every country interferes with almost every other country all the time. Most of it behind the scenes. The US is for sure out front, and in public. But don't kid yourself, others would if they could. You don't seem to be as upset about what the US is doing abroad, or spending abroad, as much as you seem to be upset that they are not spending it on YOU.
fiynn94

Postby darin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm

well you should care about it.

what you should care about is when the USA goes and invades another country for no other reason than financial gain. HEY, It's NOT your oil and whatever excuses you make for it are not fooling anyone.

By the way, i'm 15 and i actually WATCH the news and do research before believing someone
darin

Postby dayson6 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 pm

its called the monroe doctrine you should look it up. and plus events happening around the world effect of ways you wouldn't be able to comprehend. and fyi ww2 got us out of the great depression.
dayson6

Postby neil5 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Ah! FINALLY America and Americans are waking up to the fact that it's NOT ok to have our noses deep in EVERY single conflict of this world, and that it's wrong for America to assume the role of the World Police.
neil5

Return to Money