Why people have become so selfish?

Postby rolf36 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:28 am

I came across so many people who happened to be so selfish and greedy. One must have selfishness, but, there is a limit. Everybody has needs and we have to work hard to get them. However, one must behave like a human. I fed up with the selfishness of the people I met recently. Really I hate them. What about you?
rolf36

Postby barlow » Tue May 10, 2011 9:31 am

Some people become selfish because they are not contented with what they have. They always wanted more and more ,more than what they can contain. Some really has this kind of nature,who never have any consideration for the others. Every person differs from each other,some greedy and some are too generous,maybe to balance the differences. have a good day
barlow

Postby deanne » Tue May 10, 2011 9:33 am

Some people become selfish because they are not contented with what they have. They always wanted more and more ,more than what they can contain. Some really has this kind of nature,who never have any consideration for the others. Every person differs from each other,some greedy and some are too generous,maybe to balance the differences. have a good day
May be the consequencues you have met with these people has made you to write up this discussion. Yes, you are right. I cannot say every one but many have become selfish now a days. They want to grab whaever come to their vicinity.
deanne

Postby granwen » Tue May 10, 2011 9:34 am

It also depends on your location. For me I encounter this a little but not as much as other places, it is mostly due to the view of the people. With situations as they stand many more people simply just come self involved, taking into their own personal world, this is not necessarily selfishness but will be seen as such. It is just always and issue and honestly I don't act different but I help where I see needed just don't go out of my way to give someone some view or statement cause society says so. just to end off my rant food for thought there is selfishness all the time, but is there any such thing as a selfless act?
granwen

Postby calvex57 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:35 am

In nature, all of us are selfish. It will really be seldom that you meet one selfless person in your life. Life is tough nowadays and some people will always think about their own self and how to survive in this world, regardless if their actions will hurt other people.
calvex57

Postby wickam » Tue May 10, 2011 9:38 am

All people in this world has different personalities.. And this is the reason we made as human... Sometimes we can blame people to be bad or good.. That is their choice.. People sometimes become selfish because of so many experiences they have that makes them to become that.. Sometimes they do that to be satisfy their self that they are good..they do that to prove to others that they have the power over the others.. All we can to is to show to them that we are not the same like them..in that way they can see us as a different one.. And thats the start that they may follow us..
wickam

Postby wadanhyll » Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 am

Become? Okay, I think that to an extent people have always been selfish. Well at least some people. This is not a new thing of the 21st century for sure. It does seem to be far more in abundance than it was in past years. There are a lot of people who would shove people down, and climb on top of them to rise up. More of those now than ever before. Its not anything new but a lot people are more shameless with what they are doing. I think that the world has changed in many ways. Half of the people that are selfish would have always have been that way to begin with. The other half, well they feel like they have to be less giving and more taking, so they do not get left behind. Not saying that line of thinking is right, but that is the line of thinking that many people have adopted in recent years. I'd hope that the world would change for the better someday, but that's always a false hope.
wadanhyll

Postby ripley15 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:41 am

Selfish people are everywhere. What I do is just observe them and see the motive of their selfishness. Every behavior has their motives even if it seems hash or rude. The first thing we do in many instances is protect ourselves even if our reactions mean negatively to others.
ripley15

Postby amhuinn65 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 am

Selfish people are everywhere. What I do is just observe them and see the motive of their selfishness. Every behavior has their motives even if it seems hash or rude. The first thing we do in many instances is protect ourselves even if our reactions mean negatively to others.
amhuinn65

Postby somerton » Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 am

hi friend... Iam also travelling in the same boat. I do have met so many people who are selfish. I dont know indeed i may be selfish too All this is because of the present days competition and striving for the daily expenses and time limitations and needs...and so on. all these are making the mankind to become selfish. Definitely one will fedup. But all we can do is that we should not become selfish and should treat our friends more friendly so that they become normal from the state of selfishness... Happy mylotting..
somerton

Next

Return to Money