Why wont my boyfriend give me money?

Postby jairo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm

my boyfriend wont give me any money, i cant work as i have a very hectic social life and he has rich parents which he gets money off. I tried asking my parents but they just told me to try harder which is not helping. what do i do?
jairo

Postby sotirios » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm

becuz hes not a bank account, hes a human being

grow up and get a job
sotirios

Postby ordsone » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

That would make you a prostitute, right?
ordsone

Postby chalil79 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Since when is someone else responsible for your happiness?

If you want money, you're going to have to do the same thing that a vast majority of people do ~~ get a job, learn how to operate your own financial system(s), and take responsibility for your own financial independence.

Your boyfriend sounds a lot more easy-going than most people I've met. In my world ( the real world) you'd probably get thrown out on your @$$ with that "The World owes me a living" attitude!
chalil79

Postby laidley » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm

you cant have a man give you money--------------your mans not rich--his parents are rich-------do what a large amount of woman are doing get a job and earn it--i work my *** off --i been working since i was 16 im 35 now-----------its time 2 think about the future u can end up on the streets --me i will be in a nursing home with my own private room -------i worked a long time---------so get a job and think about a future 4 your self------------plus every yr you get in come tax back-------
laidley

Postby dri83 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Your boyfriend does not have to give you any money. If you have such a hectic social life and can afford it then he probably thinks that you have enough money anyway.

If you think that you can "Gold Dig" every guy who comes along for his parents hard earned cash, then you can think again. If you don't work then you should go to TAFE or university and get some qualification so that you can earn a decent living. Stop bludging on the tax payer and your boyfriend and kidding yourself you are a socialite when you are not.

Go get a real job!!!
dri83

Return to Money