Wife let another man give her a full body massage- is this cheating?

Postby montrel28 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 am

I would call that cheating....my husband would flip over something like that....and I wouldn't blame him, If he let another women rub all over him I would be pissed. Just because she didn't have s** with him does not make it innocent. If she really thinks that kinda thing is ok than you should go find some girl and start spending time with her and see how she feels about that. I have made plenty of mistakes in my life before I met my hubby and cheating is never worth it in the end.A marriage is worth nothing if you can't trust the other person....I wish you the best of luck.
Ps If she wants to get a massage and relax she should go to a professional massage place not the neighbor's house.....this all sounds very fishy if you ask me.
montrel28

Postby ven20 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:35 am

You're not overreacting. It involved another man seeing her naked-- she should have asked to make sure you were okay with it first.

If he was still working as a masseuse in a professional capacity, and she'd paid for the massage and it was done in a spa or massage parlor, that would be one thing, but when a man offers a female friend a free nude massage at home, there's not much question of his motives there. Tell her that if she wants to go get a massage from a female masseuse at a spa, you'll pay for it, but that you're not comfortable with her accepting those offers from your neighbor.

It might not be exactly cheating, but it is inappropriate behavior on her part to have accepted his offer and I would have a talk with this man as well and let him know that you are not okay with him giving her massages.
ven20

Postby heortwode6 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 am

Years ago as a single woman, I had a single male co-worker - who was attending school for massage therapy - give me a full body massage. I had to pay for it, but it was good practice for him. My private body parts were covered and he did NOT touch my breasts (I don't think they are supposed to touch your breasts because it's an erogenous zone). It actually hurt in some areas where the muscles were tight. After he was done, he asked to use my bathroom and was in there for a very long time. He wasn't sitting on the toilet either. I think he was jerking off. I never had a man do that again. I felt violated.
I look at massage as therapeutic if I'm under a lot of stress and will just have my back and shoulders done - by a female therapist. If I were to have a full body again, I'd wait until I'm married and have my husband do it. But that's my story and my opinion.
heortwode6

Postby toru22 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 am

He is bullshit and using this to seduce women

I
toru22

Postby arron » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am

I asked my husband, and he said, 'You should punch that guy. Number one he deserves it, and number two, he'll stop talking to your wife. You don't even need to explain yourself - he knows why you're there.'
arron

Previous

Return to Jobs