Wife let another man give her a full body massage- is this cheating?

Postby dedric15 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 am

We live in an apartment building in Chicago. One of my neighbors is a single bachelor and he talks to my wife a lot. He told her he used to be a professional masseuse and offered to give her a full body massage when she was complaining about being stressed out with our marriage and with her job.

Apparently this massage was nude but with a folded towel covering her private parts. But there was NO towel covering her chest. She was topless with another man. And I believe the massage included her breasts and her thighs near her privates.

Funny thing is she is acting like this was TOTALLY innocent? Am I overreacting or isn't this like cheating on your husband?
dedric15

Postby edorta » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 am

This to me sounds very wrong. One, she felt alright doing this.... now would you feel right doing this for another woman with you being married? No probably not. Two for her to get naked even tho it being a nude massage she could and should have considered the fact that she is married and another man seeing her naked would upseat you, you have ever right to be upseat.... things do not sound right.... thats TOO comfertible of her to let him do that massage or not.
edorta

Postby clemens25 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 am

sorry brad but i wouldn't class it as cheating. if you go to any massage place a full body massage includes being topless and they are supposed to massage your thighs and near your private parts. so sorry, but you are over reacting a bit.
clemens25

Postby talford17 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:19 am

I guess if he doesn't do her thighs and breasts it not a full massage then is it? Toes are also an erotic zone for some people should he not do those as well?

I guess I should emphasize the word professional. Do you complain when a gynaecologist gives your wife a vaginal examination?
talford17

Postby shae46 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 am

oh please he used to be a professional masseuse, one of the oldest lines in the book.
this pervert is exactly what your wife was looking for.
you know it was sexual.
shae46

Postby hunt24 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 am

sounds like u guys need couple therapy if she is stress out about marriage....
cheating? idk i wouldn't trust a male neighbor
hunt24

Postby wayte8 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 am

Personally, I think cheating is subjective. What might be cheating to one person may not be considered cheating to another.

I would say, if she's been talking to this man and opened up to him BEFORE this massage about being stressed about her job and your marriage (which is none of his business and I don't think she should be talking to him of all people about that), then she could potentially be having an emotional affair and is seeing where things will go with this massage.

It's one thing to go to a professional massage parlor and get a massage, but from this dude that she's developed a somewhat personal relationship with; I think you have a right to be upset. I've had plenty of massages by men (at professional places like Massage Envy) because they're stronger and massage you better, but I've never lied there topless with it all out for them to see--that is odd.
wayte8

Postby burgeis » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 am

Pretty damn close anyway.

Quite obviously not something that should happen again.
burgeis

Postby brendan64 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 am

talk to your wife about this. you could try telling her you're not comfortable with her being massaged by another guy and that you would like to massage her instead.
brendan64

Postby audrick2 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 am

Ask your wife, would she like it if you received a total body massage, without your privates being covered and massaged?

I'm sure she would say hexx no! Well, that's exactly how you feel. There's a difference in a massage and nudity. If the guy had a business where she would go and has clients,that's one thing. It's professional, and no privates would be massaged. Real masseuses NEVER EVER touch another person's privates, that's NOT massage.

The question is: "Why is this guy not a professional masseuse anymore. People don't just STOP being masseuses. They have had training and hold a degree. Used to? Sounds like he was a *** star or something. What a ***.

Let your wife know that there is a difference between a professional masseuse with his own studio, business card and licensed with the city you live in. This guy is NOT a masseuse. Next time you wife will get raped or worse. Let her know people are not what they claim to be. You are here to protect her and if she doesn't listen to you, then her life is in somebody's hands who may not be who they say they are.

Your wife is foolish not to check the person's credentials. How many people have you read about who vanish off the face of the earth from creeps like this. That's why our children go missing forever, or end up killed.

I don't want that to happen to your wife. This guy is a charmer and he's probably a s** offender. Check out your county's s** offender listing. He may be on it. He's grooming your wife for a crime of horror. Don't let this happen. If it does, she will never be the same.

Or she may come up missing. And the guy? He's left the apartment bare, and used a fake ID. Who KNOWS who he really is?

Creepy huh? You betcha. I'm from San Francisco. You have to keep your eyes open -- people will take advantage of people like your wife. The girl has no common sense.
audrick2

Next

Return to Jobs