Would you rather your tax money go towards Planned Parenthood or welfare?

Postby robroy94 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

Assuming neither was choice, I could see planned parenthood reducing the number of welfare cases, but not by much, given that most of the people I know (since statistics are hard to measure in this situation) on welfare lacked the capacity to take advantage of programs like planned parenthood.
robroy94

Postby cliamon » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

Neither one. Abortion is murder, and if you're irresponsible and you get pregnant that's your fault. I feel no obligation to help you raise it. Either abstain, use condoms, or prepare to work your *** off. A safety net should keep you from freezing or starving and nothing more. It should be a very uncomfortable way to live so that the incentive to leave the welfare system exists.
cliamon

Postby ellar52 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am

If I had to choose, I'd go for welfare.
ellar52

Postby halsey96 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

neither,both are unconstitutional,but if had to pick i would say welfare,is money so precious that you would kill to keep it
halsey96

Postby brann26 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 am

I would rather that I take care of my family with my money, and my taxes only go to roads, bridges, schools, fire trucks, etc. I am more than willing to live with the consequences of my actions, and you should too, as mine don't cost you a dime, and I make it a point not to be your problem. Don't be mine. I have too many people who have unavoidable troubles like illness and injury that I want my social service taxes to assist.
Why is it that no one ever seems to raise the bar and give an example of what to strive for, instead it seems they are always calling for more tax dollars to bail some one out (usually again) of poor life choices.
brann26

Postby tyson » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 am

If someone gets pregnant, THEY need to think about whether they will pay to kill or feed their baby, not ME.

s** is a personal matter...Stop forcing me to be involved in your s** life...What you do in your bedroom is none of my business, and I shouldn't be forced to pay for it.
tyson

Postby isham » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 am

Welfare. I support life. But why do we have these two crappy choices? Where did this idea come from that children ruin our lives? It is not true.

And what about fathers? Where did they go? I don't mean the child support check, I mean fathers.
isham

Previous

Return to Taxes